Martin Daley has over twenty years’ experience of investigative practice, policy development and performance management. He has conducted scores of workplace investigations in the public, private and third sectors throughout the North West of England and South West Scotland.
His investigations have stood scrutiny at Employment Tribunals in Manchester, Liverpool and Carlisle and also at a Coroner’s Inquest.
In 2013 he became a member of the Academy of Professional Investigation with his completion of the qualification below and the following year, he founded MDIS. Continuing his studies with Teesside University, he achieved a MA in Advanced Investigative Practice in 2015.
- Master of Arts in Advanced Investigative Practice – Teesside University 2015
- Edexcel BTEC Advanced Private Investigation Level 3 Diploma – Academy of Professional Investigation 2013
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Investigative Practice – Teesside University 2012
- Post Graduate Diploma with the Chartered Management Institute – University of Northumbria 2003
Other Relevant Courses
• Emotional Intelligence – Julie Bell Consultancy 2014
• Train the Trainer – Julie Bell Consultancy 2013
• E-Crime and Social Networking Sites – Act Now Training 2013
• Conducting Investigations – ACAS 2009
• Specialist Harassment Investigation – Royal Mail Management Development Programme 1996
Other Relevant Knowledge
• Employment Law
• The Human Rights Act 1998
• The Freedom of Information Act 2000
• The Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
• The Data Protection Act 1998
• The Computer Misuse Act 1990
• The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000